Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A reason or a season

We cross paths with many who are a part of our destiny here. We have prior agreements to meet up on the Earth and get something done. My friend Nancy and I have 20 years per lifetime and those are always wonderful. I used to call her the nicest woman in the world and she truly was, and was my wonderful friend. Then she went home again. I get to offer my perspective to many in my work, I also do it in other ways and know it is what I am supposed to be doing. Some people work here, some live here, some just come for a day or an appointment. The other day a client cried and said when she was a little girl she dreamed of me, and I said that when she was ready I would be here for her. I am and she is now. She is glad she found me and also that she remembered my  promise to her.  Do not look for more then what is right in front of you, whether a reason or a season, to get a chance to reconnect and learn something is truly a gift from the Universe, take it while it is available! It could fly away in the wink of an eye.

No comments: