Tuesday, October 1, 2013

9's

I am here for the 9's of life. Completion is my job, my accomplishments, my destiny. I know you would not know me if you were not ready to complete something. I deliver 9's. Yesterday 9- 30 - 2013 was a nine again and man did the 9's fly. People are sick everywhere, being told to sit still and listen, not talk, not work, not play. The ending of the old and the opening of the new is now and it is coming in bright and clear and on the wings of the Angels from other worlds along with the Dove of Peace. Allow yourself the knowing, the loving and the light of the new way. You will find it will offer all you have ever dreamed of for yourself. No hurry now, just allow. You are where you are and that is where you should be. Each one of now is being given a new outfit to put on. Put yours on and wear it proudly. Let each one have their own moment to get dressed. If you feel you are little late or need to clear something up or say you are sorry, better hurry now, time's up.

No comments: