Saturday, October 12, 2013

THERE IS NO RACE

People have been taught to compete for position. They compete with each other instead of working together. This will need some adjustment now if we are to create the new Eden here. It is not about ownership, it is about accountability. We all need to pitch in. You can not own anything or anyone but yourself and what do and say and how you act. Nor can I. I share nice, always have. It is the future of this world. I do not want to feel the pinch of ownership any longer, I want to feel the benefits of sharing. I also want others to share with me too. I am glad to know we are finally waking up to that. In the end, we will all arrive, so relax, enjoy the ride, enjoy the scenery, and enjoy the company. It is wonderful! This is not a race but a way of life.

No comments: