Friday, October 18, 2013

Earth the Blue Planet

Blue is the emotion color, it is the water of you that moves through and allows you the gift of  the feeling  of emotion. I set my feelings aside for many years because they were too much for me to handle. I have been an observer more than a participant in this lifetime. Emotion normally got me spanked as a kid and also as a grown up, so I became very quiet and distant. I just got too tired to play any more. I have now begun again to feel, to see the joy and to laugh again really hard! I learned to cry too after a long period of stillness and it has healed much of the pain I experienced  along the way. Let your feelings show, tell your truth quietly but loud enough for someone to hear you. I recently let someone go who could not hear my feelings about things here and in the end I yelled which I try not to do. I am learning, how about you?? This beautiful blue planet will thrive again when the feelings of love and trust and community rise up and take place here all day everyday.

No comments: