Tuesday, October 22, 2013

When no answer IS the answer

I always said I will not take NO for answer. I still do not. But what do you do when there IS no answer at all. Silence holding that space. I went into deep meditation today searching for a reason, an answer, and all there was was silence. The Universe had gone totally silent....... then MY  GUARDIAN ANGEL ANNIE said, there, the silence is your answer. She said that in that golden opportunity of silence, being still and quiet, that that is when YOU KNOW for sure there is a GOD, a bigger picture and so much more to the story. Then she said, it is time to tell your stories, all of them. Each one revealing the lessons of your lifetimes here and the glory of the creative process that allowed you to come and learn and now share. WOW!!! Above the human noise, came the higher truth of my purpose, the stories of my life, my healing and ultimately, the healing of so many others. Well, I guess I learn something new everyday, and this is awesome, thank you silence for your voice!  It is the answer I was looking for.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is awesome, Dr. Su! I look forward to learning from your personal stories! What a gift. Love and Peace ~ Jennifer