Monday, October 21, 2013

Linus, the runner

I got a kitty awhile back and was told he was a runner. I said ok I will do my best to give him a good home that he will love to stay in. Friday He left. Now he has been with me for about 4 years, but a girl kitty is here for a minute and he is unnerved by her and her personality and presence. They make a lot of noise! Fighting for whatever they think they need to fight about. Waking me up with their foolishness. I was gone for the weekend and when I got back he was gone. I guess he needed some time alone to consider his options. I called and called to him all day, but NO LINUS. I am not a worrier, so instead of letting him go from my heart I meditated and called him back in. I told him he was safe here, and loved, and that peace would rule this house and also that in a couple weeks the girl kitty would go to her new home. This morning he returned!!!! That is my life, lesson learned, love for us all and magic every minute of the day. Happy to have you back old friend!! Faith, hope and love, they work every time.

No comments: