Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Catchin' up now

When you were little did you work real hard to try to catch up to the big kids? I did, I wanted to be on par with them always. They always seemed more self assured and fearless and I wanted to be just like them. It made me run faster and try harder. I often left others behind in my quest to catch up. It is just how it happened. I have traveled the world on each triple date to be where I sent to be, to do what I was sent to do. I never knew why, just that I was supposed to go and be there. 1-1-1,2-2-2, 3-3-3 and all the way to the 12-12-12. Avebury, Machu Pichu, Sedona, Shasta, Chichenitza and on it went. I asked others to come but very few did. Now some are trying to catch up now and I am happy for them. Finally the Universe explained it to me, but not until it was over. They also said had I known consciously what I was doing, I may have been afraid and not gone. It is time to catch up now for all who wish to grab the golden ring and open the golden era. Be still and know the truth, you always have, it is in your DNA and your heart too. Glad you finally made it!! Take a deep breath, you are here now!

No comments: