Monday, October 21, 2013

The return of the feminine energy

maiden, mother, crone. that is how is comes in on the left side. I am all three. It took many years for that energy to find is place back to the planet.  For a very long time it was abused, disrespected and often times eliminated. As we embrace our divine feminine energy, it is the relationship to all things female that mirror back to each of us, those lessons. Some are working out mother issues, I hear stories about that all the time because of my own experience. I have healed that for me, by using those lessons as life changers in every way it manifests. Daughters help with that pain and loss in a way no one else can.  Many females adopted a more male way of living in the absence of the male energy partnerships designed to support and balance us because males were lost too in their one sided lives.  I am grateful for my amazing girls and all they taught me about me. This is for everyone, this is half of who and how you are. Male or female, wholeness is for all of us.  Embrace it fully, and become loved again. I call Mother Mary when I need a friend, so did the Beatles. She is a great resource for feminine energy here, and I for one, love being a girl with her as my mother figure. As we heal our hearts, our past, our true whole self emerges and there is no holding back when that happens. Heaven and earth merge right here for us all to see and share. Thank you for the return of the Queen!! She now takes her rightful place next to her King and I believe a new day and a new way will result. Peace out.

No comments: