Thursday, October 3, 2013

In my dreams

is my truth and my reality. A movie of upcoming and past events, and how I am going to navigate them. Sometimes I am fully conscious of them like last night. This one was epic. It left me grateful and filled with love. It made me cry and speak my truth. In the end of a long story like dream I came to a place where a group of people were fire walking as a test of their strength. The passageway they were in seemed to be the only way out, so in I went. They looked at me and said go for it, so I did. BUT I FLEW! Along the ceiling the whole route. When I got to end I landed again and someone took my temperature to make sure I was ok. I was fine!! He said wow and I said, yup I do that a lot, fly when I need too, when it gets too hot down here, I just fly right on through. It became a book in my dream, pictures and all. Remember I spoke of AngelHawkVisions, well the dream has now made it my reality. I look forward to sharing more and more with anyone interested, more then healing and seeing, maybe even in flying!!

No comments: