Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Next level - goin' up???

I am. We attract those who are at the same level. I have been stuck for the past few lifetimes at a level that attracted things and people that taught me a lot about me. I love this planet for that very reason. I had to sift through and keep what I loved and let go of any stress. People are the best delivery system of learning self here. I look into the mirror of another and see me. What do I like, what has to change. I know now that less is not my way, I know now that loss is not for me either. I know that being on time was always super important to me, and that being present with a neat appearance, a good vocabulary and smiling face is what I love to do. It is my life, and going up now attracting those who love what I love is going to be awesome! Health, happiness and horses should get this party started.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't forget about Harley s oh my:)