Monday, October 21, 2013

Take a deep breath

For our inner lighting to become bright we need air, lots of air. Deeply breathing with Yoga or meditation or however you get your air will clear your vision. Smoke softens the transition. I have used it many times when I feel it will soften things for me. I have also not used it. I carry a pipe for my nation and that is an opening that gives me peace and connection and I am very honored to have that skill and ability and the gifts it brings. Let the smoke clear and let the clean air in. Allow your vision to become crystal clear, then look at yourself, your home, your life, your responses. If you are still worried, or insecure, or even afraid, then use your smoke to dull the feelings until you feel ready.It is a gift found in nature to support humanity in transition. When you are ready and willing for the light that is yours to have and use, step in to the crisp clean air of earth and breath!!! You will be thrilled by what you see in the light of a healthy happy loved body filled with fresh air lighting your internal flame!

No comments: