Saturday, October 12, 2013

People are falling back in love with LOVE

As kids we were told fairy tales about adventures and love. They were enchanting. When we grew up we went on the hunt for both. The love that people feel when they are in balance and loving and who and how they are, heals them. If you are sick, check your love quotient first. I got sick in the 80's and the love of myself and my love was what I was all about was needing some serious attention. I had strayed from my design and adopted someone else's idea of what I  should be like. Eventually it took a very steep toll. After I learned that I was out of step with my mission here and my life purpose and partner, I shifted. I was completely healed of an incurable condition and clear to move ahead to my true calling. I LOVE that! I fell in love with my work, my days are amazing and life here a dream come true. I fell back in love with me and the way I do what I do. It may not be what others consider normal or perfect, but I LOVE IT. Find out what and who you love, and then you will fall back in love with love too.

No comments: