Thursday, October 10, 2013

Broken families, broken world

Each child here deserves their family to be healthy. You need a license to drive a car, but there is no exam to pass before you have a kid. People do it all the time without planning and caring about the results. I see those kids every single day in my practice. Their parents are the ones who need parenting! The kids are lost in the fragmenting . A kid can not grow happy, healthy and in love with themselves if their parents never grew in to that. Are you one of those parents? If you wish your kid was happier or more successful or fit or loved by others, it is because you are not. They are YOU. Electrically connected by the DNA you carry and share with them. FIX YOUR PROGRAMMING NOW. If you have kids, write down what you like about them and then what you wish they had. Then apply it to YOU. My girls grew up in a home without a father there for half of their childhood, my issue not theirs. In examining me, I said to them, love your daddy no matter what, he is all there is! It changed me and helped them, their husbands are rock solid, the spell has been broken. Whole families, now friends, reuniting forever. Love never dies. Remember that first, then rebuild your life and theirs will be better for it. Fixing now what was broken.

No comments: