Thursday, October 31, 2013

The broken trust

It looms in our lives from a variety of sources. Looking on the outside for what is really happening on the inside. I had a partner who said no matter what happens, at the end of the day I will always return home to YOU. Then one day he did not return to me. Trust broken forever. It happens with doctors, lawyers, priests,  chiefs of state, teachers, parents, children and the list goes on forever. It is a trust that we must rebuild with ourself. Our knowing, our believing and most of all unconditional loving must be a trust, an agreement, stated and confirmed with your eyes looking in to your own eyes and pledging the solemn oath of love and commitment and accountability. Love no matter what, and at the end, being there for yourself. every single time.  Big lesson with really big results. I do not need to trust anyone else as long as I trust myself. Period. Lesson received and noted and never to be repeated.

No comments: