Thursday, October 17, 2013

The human condition

I deal with it every single day in my job. People are coming in and looking for a way out of the maze they seem to be trapped in. Over and around and around and BANG into the same wall they hit before. I see it with weight, energy, sickness, and sadness. I hear blame, guilt, remorse,regret and so much confusion. They have wandered around for a very long time with no direction and the answers never seem to come. They try everything, jobs, relationships, looks, beliefs, for a minute and if it does not yield the bounty they seek, the SHAZZAM they thought it would, they drop it, and try something  or someone else. It is comical and also exhausting. In the revolving door of the human condition, round and round they go. Divorces are every where, hospitals and nursing homes and prisons full up. The lost seeking shelter and community with the company of the lost. Are you feeling lost, lonely, misunderstood, sick, abused, disrespected?????? Start with YOU. Ask yourself three questions. Would you want you as a friend, a lover, a neighbor, an employee? Then ask Why? AND IF THE ANSWER IS NOT A DEFINED 100% YES I am the very best I can be, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO CHANGE SO THAT YOU are? I see over and over the eyes of those who want approval for behavior that does not enhance them at all, not to me and certainly not to themselves or others. Why would you look to me or someone else for something you do not have and demostrate for yourself? We are the ones, we have been waiting for. Once you remember that your condition will measure up to your expectations. It is up to you to decide which condition you are going to have, fit and happy and loving or NOT?

No comments: