Saturday, October 12, 2013

Frequencies of light

What channel are you on most of the time? The old channels you grew up with or the new age ones? I have been on a lot of different channels for a very very long time. The childhood channels were then, not now. Like watching cartoons all over again. Not for me. I do not go backwards, I do not repeat the same movie or book either. Once I have experienced the frequency I move to the next one. It is how we grow and learn. I have great memories but a completely new life on so many levels every day. Many are stuck on the old ways, in the old ruts, the comfortable and worn. I see that as a rut I do not want to be stuck in.  If that is what you want, then that is good enough, if you want something fresh and new and energetic, time for new channels and higher frequencies. Allow yourself the gift, you will love the information. You do not need to ask me about it or for it, it is available to everyone, especially if you open your heart to it. I do however have a gift for opening that frequency, so if you need a heart opener, come on over for an appointment. Remember though, it is you you then begin to fall in love with, not me.

No comments: