Sunday, September 1, 2013

Trust

That word means so many things. Used as a noun, a safe and secure place. Used as a verb the basis and only real foundation for any good relationship. Trusting someone to remain peaceful no matter what is what this looks like. If you were raised to trust, you learned it and can feel it in your being. It gave you the honest and open way of being. It supported your truth, no matter what that truth is. If you were raised with conditional love, you navigated through a childhood where trust was not established. It is one of the most difficult issues I have every worked with. It has effected every single aspect of my life. I have learned this the hard way again and again. Trust begins with yourself and how you set yourself up to live your life here. We must work to reestablish a trust within that can be counted on every single day. I know we slip and fall, but trusting that even in the bang, everything will be OK, is the challenge. Luckily I have angels that support me in this, humans were never available to me in this way. Humans taught me NOT TO TRUST, them or myself, raised to question my own worth. Because of that I have made choices that injured my heart many times and met other humans who have worse trust issues than I do. The law of attraction at work. Yet, living in my heart is the only way I know. I will trust my judgment, my way and how I feel is simply good enough. I do not need to look on the outside for what needs to be me on the inside. Safe, secure, cherished, celebrated, loved and respected within the best trust I have ever built. Can you trust YOU?? Do you set yourself up to really trust in your own outcome?? This is key, TRUST ME, Peace out.

No comments: