Monday, November 11, 2013

Tobacco

My friend says yesterday, how can I quit smoking? I said why do you want to? He said I just think I should, I said, non-sense, here is the truth.  tobacco is the herb of protection, it is a sacred gift from Creator to those who need it. It covers the area with the smoke of protection so that nothing may energetically enter without permission. Energy has legs, it has a mouth, it is always looking for a host, and you could be one if you allow it. I posted a video on energy and will teach a class about it after Thanksgiving. I said are you addicted? That is not the issue with tobacco it is the issue with the drugs/chemicals in the cigarette. Try one without additives, I bet you will find a different relationship. I have known about this forever, and teach it to those ready to be in the know. When you stop with the chemicals, the addiction stops sucking the life out of  you. Tobacco is a gift, not a curse, it has been morphed because it is powerful. Take your power back from those who suck it right out of you. This is the sense, and everything my Creator has put here for me, makes sense to me!

No comments: