Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My birthday month

Yup, I have always had an entire month to celebrate my birthday. Always a super big deal to me. It starts today! Can't wait to see what is in store for this years month of fun. The Dakota 38 plus 2 ride will be it's conclusion as I will join up with them on my Birthday Day, December 20th. Until then, the sky is the limit. I will have spent 56 years here this round and the number 11 that that adds up to is the magic number of partnership at the highest level. I have waited a very time for this and I am super pumped to see it coming finally! We all deserve to celebrate our lives here, the birthday is the best way to commemorate your arrival and accomplishments. I flew in on a snowflake in 1957 which was a 9, meaning I had come for completion. I have known that my whole life, this would be IT for me. I stayed and played and gave all I had, now I will celebrate! Let's get the party started! Happy Birthday to ME!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dr Su, Wishing you a Grand! Happy Birthday month. 57 Chevy