Sunday, November 24, 2013

Access to power and movement

That is the definition of a DRIVEWAY  in a dream state. I had that dream last night. In recruiting supporters for our Dakota 38 plus 2 winter ride to Mankato I encountered many homes without driveways. I came from my home in the dream which was a mansion with many people living there. The dream was about the vision of healing this ride represents. I went out in to my neighborhood to knock on doors.  The houses were, there but they had no DRIVEWAYS to access them. So finally I just drove up on the grass and sat there in my car between two houses. Finally a guy came out and asked my what I wanted and I shared our vision, he said come with me and took me to the  house next door. In there was a young man interested in what I was saying and as I spoke of our healing and the road to it, I watched him SEE THE LIGHTS. Now this was amazing even for me who sees energy all the time, THE LIGHTS this guy saw that I saw too, they were like northern lights, first colored and pulsing, then white like a giant star, then like a cross! I said YOU UNDERSTAND, and he smiled and said, I SEE. He is ready for a driveway, the access to power and movement that has been ridiculously absent for so long is being restored now. WE ARE THAT VISION OF RESTORATION. Got your driveway!! Use it NOW!!

No comments: