Saturday, November 23, 2013

That was AWKWARD

Yup, a lot of what is going on is graceless, clumsy, requires amazing effort and skill to straighten it out again. That is what happens when it is awkward. The past years have been awkward on this planet. It will take some dexterity and focus to restore it to it's majesty and beauty and harmony. Start with you, are there awkward thoughts, words and deeds hanging over your head? Are you embarrassed by something you did or said? Have you burned a bridge you wish was there now? My right foot turns outward when I am tired, and it makes me look awkward. I have to see it and change it on purpose to get it to go straight. Changing awkward choices has to be a conscious effort now. Are you ready to be graceful and loving every step of the way now? Then see your awkward choices and choose to release them. I can not throw a ball straight, I don't care, I think it's funny, so that will remain a part of my charm, other things though, seen in the light now will be upgraded. How about you, ready for First Class? Then choose it now!

No comments: