Sunday, November 17, 2013

Caring and sharing

It is the best work we can do here. I care about this planet and her children, so I share what happened to me and how I coped, shifted, grew and healed myself. I expose all the details of a very human life here for others to review and take what they need. I got in a lot of trouble as a kid for being that person. My family did not like that about me and the consequences were severe. It took me awhile to see that for what it was. Pretending to be someone I am not was a lot of work. It made me sad and sick and yet, that is exactly what I needed to shift my life into drive. I am proud that my truth and my visions for our world are available to others. Caring and sharing, that is ALL you can do. It can be a career here!! It is up to each person to decide what and who is right for them and how you feel about it and what you can offer others. You are right for me, so I will continue to share. I am that I am, and that is all there is.

No comments: