Tuesday, November 26, 2013

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE

As a kid I waited. There was only one guy who I waited for that upon walking in the door, at the end of the day, lifted me up. My Grandfather Earl, always did that. He had a joke, a story to tell, a big smile and a warm loving heart for me. Nothing was ever wrong. We loved one another very much. He always made sure I knew that. When he passed he took that with him. My step dad came home beat. My husband just didn't often get home. My boyfriend came in angry at someone or me, which ever fit the moment. I learned to look at the bigger picture with my lessons. Are we waiting for something WE should be doing, Or are we WAITING for ourselves  period. At the end of your day are you content? proud? relieved? excited? OR ARE YOU  tired? frustrated? sad? and just need a drink or a whipping post??? It is not too late to fix this. If you are not ending your day with life in your eyes and love in your heart, it becomes too little, and too late! That will be how it plays out. If you know you need to change this, do it now, there is not much time left, because in the wink of an eye, we could all be gone! I miss my Grandpa Earl! I am grateful I had him for a minute!!

No comments: