Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Be careful, care full for your self now

I am pretty trusting, not very fearful about what I say and who I say it to. I know the Angels have their hands full with me here. Watching, guarding and guiding me, I am sure it is a full time job for a bunch of those guys! I heard twice in a day, to be quiet now. Two different people said, do not talk anymore, I do not want to hear this. You should not be telling me this.  Isn't that interesting? I have learned to listen better and better. Maybe I had not heard that before because I didn't want to, selective hearing is a human trick used by everyone here. Maybe it is time to be quiet and watch and see how the rest of the story plays out. I have cheerleaded a long time. I have shared, coached, poked and prodded. I provoke, I am a Sagittarius with a sharp arrow and a keen eye. This little centaur is going to step back now, quiet for awhile as my life shapes itself  new again. I will blog about the things on the outside, and take a break about the things changing on the inside. CARE FULL TOO THE MAX ABOUT ME! Now that is a change for the better. YA THINK?? How about you? Thanks guys for telling me something I did not want to hear.

No comments: