Friday, November 22, 2013

Volcanoes

Eruptions, fire, smoke and ashes. They are alive and changing the face of our world. They are alive and changing the faces of humanity. I watch, listen and write about the shift. It will come whether we believe it will or not. You can not keep your head in the sand much longer. It will pop you out like the lava from deep within the earth. Our world has a mind of her own, and thinking we can over ride that mind and all of her resources is simply not true. I partner with Mother Nature in my work, in my life and in my heart. I am her child here in this body that she provides for me, and honoring my body and my opportunity to partner with her is what gets me out of bed in the morning. Lots of people are disturbing the peace now as the fire burns through their illusions. Pointing out what is wrong. Truly worried. Nothing is wrong really, all is well and improving, we should keep our eye on the prize, the light is here. It promised to return to Earth and here it comes. Whether it comes to you in fire, sun or God, you will see it and receive it. I am glad. We have chosen this road, now make the best of what you have to work with, that is all you can do!!

No comments: