Monday, November 18, 2013

Clearing the way

Your future needs a clear path to it, no detours, no blockades, no false fronts,  no NO's. It is time that anything and everything and every one who slows you down or beats you up, move off to the sidelines while we get going. I have endured, actually chosen, as we all have, a variety of those slower downers for lifetimes here. I gave in and gave up for many reasons. I think guilt was a big one, thinking that I did not deserve better. Feeling guilty that things were easy for me. Wanting everyone to have everything all of the time, the way I do. To see what I see. Life here seemed like so much effort for so many. Study or work or sit around, waiting....waiting....waiting..... for the thing that was real and true and everlasting to show up. I asked those closest to me to speak their truth and I listened to a variety of perspectives. The greatest one I heard was FAKE. it is all fake, you are faking it, YOU ARE A FAKE! Your wishful little words of love and light, well......Now it all makes sense. People simply do not believe, not in themselves, their abilities, the fact that they are perfectly created, and yes filled with those wishful little words, LOVE and LIGHT!!! Clear the way, those ideas are the truth and the power of those lovelights coming on now, will show you which way to go.

No comments: