Monday, November 11, 2013

I have been to the mountain top

You can see a long long distance from there. In Peru, I saw the farthest and came home changed forever, that was in 2008.  Everything looks better from above. Getting tangled up in the little things takes too much energy and time. Looking in to the future of your life requires that you climb up and see the bigger picture now. From up top, pan back to the road that brought you here. See what you have endured, applaud your abilities, and your lessons learned. I see where I have been and what resulted with great joy and memories that fill me with wonder still today. I know the road I used to get here was my choice, every step of the way and that will be something to process later when I return home. For now the road ahead is my focus. Where do we go from here???? Who will remain by our side and who will drop off along the way??? Is the choice easier this time, less challenging, or will I give the wild ride like I always do??? I love Earth time, it is great exercise and great education, and you are all great companions! Climb up, and see what you have to choose from next! Happy 11-11!! The gateway to partnering with yourself, your soulmates and your Creator.

No comments: