Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fire

On the hill there was a fire, I could see it burning and smoking and scorching the land. I thought I better call it in, and I did. Then I tried to get to it and I could not, it was way out in the middle of a plot of land with no roads in. From my house on the hill I could see it, from the road below, I could not. It took a long time for the trucks to get up there and put it out, I sat and watched and prayed the animals got out safely. After it was over, I realized that that is how my life is. I have the gift of the seer, and I see things first. What I do with that information changes our world. Yesterday it saved a forest. My gift, my responsibility. Nuff said. Thank you God for making us all rare and unique and reminding us that our gifts are to be shared with this world to help sustain it in love. And even if they are not totally understood yet, they are valuable and should be cherished. Namaste.

No comments: