Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Invitation

I have extended many of those. To a party, a place to live, a way to heal yourself, a trip, a job,  a relationship. And so it goes and goes. The invitations I extend are the ones I seek and desire. I am the maker and breaker of my own patterns in life, and inviting myself by inviting others helps me see the bigger picture, the reflection of ME. As I review what I have invited in I sometimes have to laugh and sometimes I have to cry. We are so capable here of so much and yet without love and hope and faith, the ruts of our pasts not cleared just pull us right back in again. Over and over, the wheel just spins and spins in that hole. I have colossal energy therefore I have colossal lessons, reflections ,and invitations  in my life. I gain footing and sometimes I repeat my lesson. Invite yourself to being who you want to be, where you want to live, doing exactly what you are here to do, and do them the  way you love. No opinions of others count now. You are the inviter and the invitee to your own life and your future is being shaped with every choice every single second.

No comments: