Thursday, November 7, 2013

ripping the veil

Oh man when you get yours ripped, it is life changing. Yesterday I got mine ripped to shreds by an old friend whose truth about romance and me was life changing for me in every way. I heard it and was truly moved forever by the unveiling. Under the covers we have all placed so neatly over things in our hearts and lives are the most lonely things of all. Feeling alone is HELL, separate from God and your higher self is HELL and many people live there every day, alone. If someone lives with this every day they demonstrate it with their actions and words and recreate that aloneness and separation over and over. I have never heard such lonely words and felt such deep pain. Then I knew they were mine in my own heart to process, forgive and heal. Feeling odd and left out has been with me most of my life, including people has been my remedy. Sharing my thoughts and experiences my greatest joy. Knowing that to love, love and respect myself is the best work I do here, and it attracts all sorts of good things. Keeping myself to myself was my way for a long time it felt safer, now I see it is time to play with others and that truth was hidden there all along. Thanks for the unveiling! Time to let the love light shine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Feel that has happened to all of us right? Its a hxll of a ride (life) Its all good.










.