Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Be the Master practicing being the Master

I know that the gifts we have are masterful. Some of them extraordinary really. Cultivating your natural abilities creates a master. Going against the grain, is simply non-productive. Get a natal chart done, have a consult with yourself about your likes, and your abilities. Everyone has a gift, using it masterfully will manifest highly refined product. The production of a master lasts forever around here. You know it is the truth. Decide what it is you are willing to refine. I am a Master at my work, I love it, I do it in my sleep, I often surprise myself with what I know and share, and I never stop wanting to learn more about it. That is how I know I am the Master being the Master of my life, you can know it too. A full natal chart is $25, the best money you will ever spend, call us and we will email it to you. 715-426-7350.

No comments: