Friday, November 29, 2013

Hiding???????????

I hear the truth of those thinking they are hiding something, I can feel it in my bones. Behaviors not worthy of exposing to the light, to the family, in front of children, are hurting us all, the whole planet. It is illusion to think you are not being watched. I saw a post on my facebook page from someone admittedly drunk, that made me sad for those children who would read it. There is no good thing that comes from hiding your behaviors. You can stand guard and protect them with a hot temper, or slip into another reality with an addiction or excuse, but you are being watched and there is going to come a light so bright that you will fall to your knees and bow your head and wish you would have not posted that ever!! You and Creator are a team here, whether you admit it or not, you will have that enlightened time with Source. It can be now and you can clean it all up and start fresh here or you can wait until you die and then handle it. Either way works. I personally expose everything, all of the time, perfect or not, it deserves light and sharing and using, for the highest good of Susan and anyone else interested. Makes for some fun stories, laughing at my adventures here is one of my greatest pleasures! Nothing left to hide, everything in the LIGHT now! How about you? Miss Polly, a dearly departed friend, said those are the stories that make great cocktail conversations, GODSPEED old friend, you are right!

1 comment:

Dr. Su said...

I wrote that years ago and it still rings true in my heart of hearts!