Saturday, November 23, 2013

Asking for help

Not in my nature, never has been. I would rather figure it out myself. Independent and accountable is how I see that feature of my personality, I choose not to blame or excuse, I choose to tackle it head on and speak my truth. I have taken my bumps, and told no one. Not always popular but consistent. Lately I have realized that if I can do it alone, asking for help and participation would enhance that by adding in energy that I honor and respect and can understand and work with. I asked Leo, then I asked Kris and then I sat back and marveled how their help made my life so much easier! If you have gone it alone for awhile because you did not trust or you could find someone you could believe would help. Take a moment and reboot that philosophy. Clear the old tapes, use the mercy, grace and forgiveness cards. Then ask your self, who matches you? Who do you respect? Who would be honest, even if you didn't agree? Then ask them if they could, or would like to partner up on a project with you? There are a lot of worthy people in our community, looking to work with happy, healthy, accountable people like us. No more cheaters, liars or thieves in our world, eliminate that by simply choosing something and someone who is good, and right and willing. Look in to their eyes, and when the deal is done, a handshake doesn't do it, you will always, get a hug! I did!

No comments: