Saturday, November 30, 2013

Don't sell me tell me

I am very persuasive, it is the gift of the Sagittarius, expansive and optimistic and romantic. Those aspects very persuasive simply because there is so much joy in the bigger picture the energy I can generate to share it with others. I show and tell, but I never sell. I have been sold to and sold out, over and over, on a bill of goods, that I didn't really want or need. I wasn't strong enough as a younger person to explain that it was not me, or who or how I wanted to be. I,  like everyone else, simply need to be told and showed, never sold. I can decide for myself if it fits and will remain in my life. A difference in that respect and honor that is little understood these days. Black Friday is black for a reason, I walked away from black energy sucking, a long time ago. Are you demonstrating, the true show and tell, with your life, your efforts and your words, or are you selling something you do not even have yourself?????? Think about it. It is the difference between selling or showing.

No comments: