Sunday, November 17, 2013

who are YOU?

I know my DNA, all the way back to the beginning of me. It is not what I do. I do LIGHT work. I am a lightworker. I teach energy, clearing the blockages in the human field restoring health and balance. That is HOW I work in the light, with the light and made OF the light. All day, in front of everyone including Creator and his hierarchy. I am proud of my work, and grateful for the opportunity. I know others wish they had the courage to stand up in front of friends and family and tell the truth about who they are in the inside. How they want to live and love here. Identifying yourself as a human angel doing heavenly work takes pure honesty and self love on every level. Transparency in every thought, word and deed is essential. No more hiding, no more excuses, just YOU. I see pretenders, who say one thing to one person, and deny it to the next. Lukewarm is about to get spit out, make a choice, be YOU, be honest about who you really are and be free, maybe for the first time ever.

No comments: