Thursday, November 28, 2013

Today, play the movie back and celebrate the gift

Lifetime after lifetime we come and learn and grow. It is the karmic wheel of energy that gravity offers earth life. I love the fact that you can get it right. I know some of what I have done, who I have been, and where I needed to go. This lifetime has been the most transparent and energetic. I move and speak quickly. Never wanting to wait for anything now. I know I have accomplished much in my to do list and now can enjoy that. Today I will play the movie back and celebrate the gifts that were delivered via the challenges I met. I have had an awesome life here, I know awesome characters, and I live like there is no tomorrow. That seems to be turning out just the way Creator told me it would. In honor of all of who, how and what you are - celebrate today. Play the movie back, cry if you need to, laugh at the funny stuff, and mostly though, celebrate the fact that you are still here, breathing, loving, and living - it is the stuff that dreams and heaven are made of. Namaste' to all, Dr. Su

No comments: