Thursday, November 21, 2013

I am so glad to know you all

Over dinner last night my friend said I AM SO GLAD TO KNOW YOU ALL THESE YEARS! I smiled and said, back at you! Some of the ones we have met along the way have fallen to the wayside. Forever gone from your days and nights. Divorced from your life in every way. Others never could be forgotten. I am blessed to have a bunch of friends from my childhood, still making me think, and laugh, and ski and ride! They tell stories about me in short shorts, or hanggliding, or skipping school, and other funny tales too. They also remind me of how special  and worthy they thought I was then, and am still. Look back, find an old friend, catch up, share a story or two. Rewinding the tape and watching again with grown up eyes can be fun and educational. We are loved, always have been, even though many have forgotten this. Some one remembers YOU, start with you remembering YOU the way you once were, after all these years then add in another, you will love the result!

No comments: