Monday, November 4, 2013

Then will come to you.... you, then me too.

I am you and you are me, sometimes we overlap. It is the truth. I get overlapped when a client comes and asks me about changing their health. They see mine and say, is that available for me too? Of  course it is and here is how to begin. Sometimes when I overlap on you, the light of my light lights you up. That is warm and revealing all at the same time. Shining brightly with humor and support, bringing hope back is a big part of my career. We are all connected here, a herd of humans, in a sea of nature. Swimming around together. That is the aura of this world. Energy flowing like water. It is up to us to find our source first, it is in our heart. It is your star link to life here and it is real and viable and YOU! You hooked up here in a moment of breath in - called birth. You got in to a skin suit, called a body and very slowly, as a baby, started to get to know - density, which is Earth living.
How is it going? Well you tell me, I am glad to be here, my life is overlapping yours and I love that. It is the truth. And I am sticking to it.

No comments: