Sunday, November 3, 2013

Move away from the pressure

That is what my horses do. They simply move away from the pressure. That is the best lesson I can teach and learn myself. If I feel pushed or pulled I simply become overwhelmed. Listening and learning is my work along with sharing what I see and feel, that is what I get paid for,living free without pressure my goal. I do not need to make sure anyone else is keeping up and  I certainly do not need to pay their way to their destiny and their future. I am learning a lot now about me, and knowing that when I become disappointed it is because I am learning something about me AGAIN! No pressure required to get me to see the truth. I speak my truth, once, then if I am not heard the pressure mounts. I do not speak it again unless I need to, then it comes out loud and clear. I am learning to trust myself to know what I want and like. Pressure is not one of those things. How about you? I love potential I will focus on that.

No comments: