Thursday, November 21, 2013

Serious attracts serious

I do not know why I did that. I did though, I attracted serious. I attracted hard lessons about myself in the mirror of others. Rigidity was the most serious issue of all. Not flexible in body or activities or in their own heart. It showed me how I had limited myself. I see it know. I know people who say NO now, before it was not an option ever! In the spirit of the holidays, find some light, some fun, some music, some adventure, some sport, some laughter, SOME THING NEW! Yesterday I drove to a speaking engagement  thinking I had made a mistake to commit to something so far from my home, yet....there I was on the road alone again. I will say though, once I arrived I was so so glad I went, my real self stepped up and it was super fun for me and think they enjoyed having me! Let's smile and move on now, out and up and attract what we want now. This should be as serious as it gets!

No comments: