Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Awakening

All of us now are getting the chance to awaken from a deep almost trance like state of existence. I was awakened in 1988 by a couple of space dudes or star brothers as they called themselves, who showed up in the middle of the night and said OK Susan, it is time. Scared the beans out of me, kind of, yet they were familiar and friendly. This was no dream, it was real and I had to believe that what ever I was being awakened for must be pretty important. I was told that staying asleep or out of the game was not an option as far as they were concerned. They even claimed I had arranged this wake up call long before many lives here and this was the BIG NIGHT! After they left the dogs barked and my partner never stirred even in the noise and my trying to wake him. Very odd and unlike him. Next day I shared my experience and that marked the beginning of the rest of my life. So different from the first 40 years. I always tell my clients, you get 40 years in the desert to do what ever you want, but then you need to become accountable and get something done you are willing to be accounted for. For those just stirring, please open your eyes now. You are needed desperately, staying asleep during the most amazing time in the history of Earth should not be an option! If I can help with some of the details, let me know. The party has started and I want you all to be there!

No comments: