Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Having a opinion

Everyone seems to have one or forty. I listen to them carefully. Having an opinion of someone else's choices is not an option here. It never was. I don't know how we got so off track with that. It does not matter, since it is not YOURS to make it matter, what another person looks like or does for a living, how they proceed within their day or who they hang out with. Only if said person is somehow harming you, can you get an opinion. If you do not like something, look at yourself because somehow you have THE ISSUE with in you. I heard a guy complain about the cops, then I heard his voice become a COP! Almost like a bully, pushing that opinion in to the air, when it was not requested. I have no opinions about healthcare in America, I simply choose to do my health in partnership with nature. Some people ask how I do that, others do not. It works in balance both ways. Only share yours with those who have sought it out, keep the rest to yourself, in the end the only opinion that will count is YOURS of how YOU lived here. And the Creator may also get to have an opinion of that too.  Yathink??