Sunday, November 10, 2013

Put good energy in to good causes

I have wasted time, money, energy and resources. I have stopped that now. I needed to discern and choose the wiser lighter ways. I know that chasing dreams or other's dreams is silly, I also know that living my dream daily is how it gets done. Live where  and how you love, do you, do right, do light, do clean, do happy, live that way every moment in your body and your little world. Putting good words, good works, good ideas in to self and surroundings will get you started. Once securely placed and nurtured it will radiate outward in all directions. Can't be any other way. If I come to your house, or sit in your car, or chat with your personality, will you be showing me your light, the order and beauty of it or not? If you have made a mess, clean it up by yourself. It is yours and yours alone to remedy. If you need help, get help and pay for it in some way.  If you have hurt someone or something, fix it NOW! Again you live with YOU. Remember this, there may not be a later, you will not be able to go back ever and fix yesterday,  DO today only! It is the ONLY time you have.

No comments: