Thursday, November 14, 2013

Birth - day

Being born here is an awesome opportunity to do something much of the Universe does not do. Earth is a great challenge. A real adventure only for the strong of heart and willing of spirit. I know sometimes we feel little or injured, sometimes we simply do not understand anything. I believe that is part of the challenge. It comes in being present, being quiet and learning to connect to all things. There are no things that are not connected. Choosing who you let in real close is part of your challenge. The discernment is yours, the results yours as well. Your birth here is a great gift to us all, your departure often times leaves us feeling alone again. Today I honor my friend Bill, it is his birthday and he has made me better by knowing him since 1977. Happy Birthday Bill, I love you very much and am so glad you are here on this Earth ship with me, you make the journey special! Blessings and honor are yours today! Celebrate and be glad you made the trip, I am!

No comments: