Sunday, November 10, 2013

Legends

Stories, and directions on a map. THE Legend IS YOU. There is a map and it is clear and available, it always was.  I CAN LOOK AT YOUR BODY, YOUR NAILS, YOUR TONGUE, YOUR EYES, YOUR SKIN AND TELL YOU WHERE YOU ARE HEADED WITH YOUR HEALTH. I had a legend on my arm, a smallpox vaccination scar, it said I had been disharmonized, and it stayed swirled for many years marking me as one of the masses who had been altered. Then, I cleared it, and the scar disappeared!  Did you know you could do  that? I say I SHOULD teach that to kids, so they know. The legend is a gift for humans and a secret for the few who kept it to themselves. They are being dismissed now, their selfishness will put them in a place where they will be alone for awhile. You are being told and sold and you need to step back and look at YOUR legend. It is your responsibility to learn about it and take care of it. People fear unvaccinated kids as a threat, you are right, they are. They are a threat to the dumbing down and disharmonizing  of our amazing immune system, and those who do not give theirs over to an agenda designed to control the masses, will eventually be the only ones left. Think for yourself, if it stinks and someone says it doesn't but you think it does, follow your nose! That is what you have it for. Your legend is your way out of darkness, death and disease, interested in knowing how it looks and works, come on over! I read legends and teach the skills, it saved my life, I am still here and my two closest friends, long gone now. I followed the map, learned the legend and will remain as long as I can be of service to those ready to learn too.

No comments: