Saturday, November 16, 2013

Inside and out

How well do you know YOU? Are you fully capable of understanding every aspect of your life here, physical, emotional and spiritual? I believe you are. I know me inside and out, I like me too. I can fix me whenever I deviate from my health or my happiness. And yet once in awhile I go looking for trouble. Not sure why, just for the fun of it, maybe.  Or maybe I just like a good clean fight, truth and justice and all that. It can clear the air, and clear my way back to me. Inside we are all the same, we flow and grow exactly the same way. On the outside we have our specific filters in place, taking us to certain places at certain times, looking a certain way back and feeling our way through. I know those who would fight want to clear their  filters. I did that way for a very long time. It made for some monumental confrontations back then. Now I just smile, and say OK. I see you inside and out too, and that makes my job here much easier. Take stock of you today, do not fight, just say OK, inside and out I am who and how I am and that is OK with me. Peaceful resolutions for us all now.

No comments: