Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I am proud of you!

I always wanted to hear those words from my parents. I never did. No matter what, who or how much, they were always worried about me, scared really that somehow I would fail. Even after the suit against KSTP was won, they never said a word to me. Strange....Yesterday the woman who was proud of me, died. I have a poem she wrote me about how proud her and her husband were of me and who I had become, on my mirror. Isn't it funny how those little things, those words, are so so important. Tell someone today, especially someone you haven't told, that you are proud of them. Their effort is noticed, their skills amazing, their look lovely, their life something to comment on. WHATEVER!! Just do it, it could change everything for you and them! She taught me two things, love your family no matter what, every thing is forgivable and celebrate everything!! Miss Polly I am celebrating knowing you and learning from you and loving you lots!! I will miss us, but see you soon, so we can chat over a cocktail and a cigarette, just like in the old days! Namaste' my very wonderful funny poetic friend, and Godspeed!

No comments: