Sunday, November 3, 2013

Re- Spect

Means to look again and like what you see and where you are in every aspect of your life. I can not re-spect you if I look at what is evident and I am not inspired. Take a minute to re-spect your life. Is the evidence of today from your lifetime of creation what you are proud of and want now everyday from now on? Or is there something or much yet to be accomplished? I re-spect my self every day. Sometimes I am happy with what I have created and sometimes I think it over and do it differently. Today I will do a couple of things differently. Yesterday was a bit of a challenge. I love my life and my home and my work and my family and friends. I can respect myself for attracting those things, I would change a couple of items and with that being said I will get on with it, I am the One I have been waiting for! You are there  for YOU.  RE-SPECT YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE EXACTLY WHAT YOU  CAN RESPECT NOW. Waking up to that now will balance our world and give everyone an equal chance at love, life and laughter too.

No comments: