Saturday, November 30, 2013

Re-member

I said have seen the wedding pictures of your parents?? Nope. Do you know anything about how that all went down?? Nope. Are you interested in the REST of the STORY? YUP! So I told them about the death of my father when I was 2, and the fact that there was never again a photo of HIM, anywhere in our home. The anger ruled, and the loss never healed with her. It was painful for us kids. I have a picture of my dad in my kitchen now, I got one a couple of years ago. He smiles at me and I am reminded that once, long ago, I was a part of something that created me, in love! I needed to know the rest of that story, and did not receive it in the way that would have been easy and real for me. I had to find it within, since without was not an option in our family.  I want us all now to heal the passed/past. Let it go, the energy that it has holds you back from your future. The sweetness is the only thing that should remain. Even if it was little or short, it was there once for awhile. I had tiny weddings, and they resulted in tiny marriages, I know now how that happened. I wish I knew then what I know now and the way to remedy that is to remember and share that truth with my girls. They are the manifestation of what was sweet and right and real, and that is the key to our future here. Failure is for those attached to the mis-TAKES. Rebooting is your option, forgive, forget and fall back in love.

No comments: