Monday, November 4, 2013

Told and sold with out being showed

I watch the... do as I say not as I do... thing makes itself known. Ask someone telling you to get something, to show you theirs. I do that all of the time. Ask your physician if that is the treatment they would do to their mom or their child, watch the face, the eyes tell the story. If they can not look at you and smile and reveal their truth, RUN! It goes for everything and everyone now. Do not tell me, do not sell me, SHOW ME! If I am to believe and receive, it must be real and in your life and experience first. People have dreams, they must put them into reality before they can offer their dreams to another. Two together can dream something really awesome and a whole community can get a lot of dreams completed. Stop talking about it and start demonstrating it. We are all waiting for this to happen. I have made my own dreams a reality, I live where and with - all the things I love. And my daughter just said to me, MOM WE ARE COMING TO STAY EVERY MONTH FOR A DAY OR TWO, OK? Another dream come true for me!! Sure, come on over. Love to share my dream with you two.

No comments: